I believe that I am becoming quite the “bed” scrapper. 😉 My tolerance for sitting is low right now with my back injury, so I am doing my crafting in small spurts. Honestly, I am just happy I feel well enough to do this at all because when I first hurt myself I could not even get out of bed.
Anyhoo, I wanted to find something quick to work on because I was not feeling like being up and sitting for long. The Operation Write Home sketch today looked easy enough so I gave it a try:
I had cuts ready to go from the this paper because I made a card from it yesterday. It is truly such pretty paper. I know that OWH is in need of miss you cards so wanted to be sure to used that as my sentiment. I think this card is another good sketch for showing off pretty paper. The sample sketch included a strip of paper diagonally, but I chose to use ribbon I had instead. I thought about adding additional embellishments, but with the patterned paper being so bold I felt it was fine as it is. What do you think?
Supplies used include:
- Ink: Stampin’ Up Calypso Coral
- Paper: Lifestyle Crafts Sweet and Spicy paper pack and a Paper Studio card base
- Embellishments: Stampin’ Up Calypso Coral ribbon
- Stamps: Stampin’ Up Really Good Greetings stamp set
- Tools: Stampin’ Up 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch and Spellbinders Nestabiliteis circle die.