Happy Mothers Day!!
I hope all the mothers out there are getting to do something they enjoy today! I am not a mom, but I am a Stepmom and a pet mom so I am still going to celebrate by doing some crafting. 🙂
I woke up with some back pain, but I was still ready to create and even had some ideas in my head! I noticed the Pumpkin challenge is posted and it is to make tags. This totally makes sense as we received some tags in our April Paper Pumpkin Kit. With that said, I have to admit I am not much of a tag person. I don’t have many actual gifts I give out these days as I am usually giving cash. That is why cards are my go to craft. At any rate, I decided to see if I could make a card with some tags on it! I also needed some inspiration for what I wanted the card to look like. I got just that over at Create with Cathy and Mary. Their current challenge is to use the following colors: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight. Ooooh what a pretty color combination!! I needed to make a birthday card for a little lady and she is just as bright and happy as these colors so it was a marriage made in heaven!
I hadn’t used my FAVORITE Stampin up set in a while – good ole Gorgeous Grunge. It is so funny to think that before I got that set I wavered on whether or not I would use it enough – HA! Anyway, I always love how that set gives a card some pizzazz! I was also able to pull out my new Honeycomb embossing folder I got with my last Stampin’ Up order. I can already tell I will put that to good use. Hope you like the card and that you get to create something today!
- Inks: Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
- Stamps: Glitter Greetings Photopolymer Stamps from March 2014 Paper Pumpkin, Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment is from Really Good Greetings
- Tools: Sunburst Die and Honeycomb embossing folder
- Embellishments: Candy dots in Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight and the ribbon is actually Tangerine Tango but I thought it looked close enough
Happy crafting everyone!