Hey there crafters!
I took a week-long crafting hiatus to enjoy fun times with my family. As soon as I got back to my house I was itching to be at my craft desk. I decided to seek inspiration from the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge posted on Sunday. I typically follow the sketch pretty spot on, but this time I decided to make it a little more unique. The basic idea is the same, but I tweaked the look a little.
Here is the sketch to have followed:
This card has lots of fun Stampin’ Up favorites of mine including the On Film Polariod Framelit die, The Stars from Pictogram Punches and Be the Star as well as the Big News Stamp set. As you can see I followed the sketch but tilted the Polaroid Die and set the three stars in the corner rather than along the side. I hope some awesome soldier out there will enjoy sending this card to someone he loves for their birthday!
Supplies Used (All Stampin’ Up!)
- Inks: Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey
- Stamp Sets: Be the Star, Pictogram Punches, and Big News
- Paper: Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
- Embellishments: Hello Honey 3/8 Stiched Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Decorative Dots embossing folder, On Film Framelit Die, Paper Cutter and Paper snips to fussy cut the Woohoo’s.