It is finally time for me to start thinking about making Christmas cards. I am not sure I am quite done with my Halloween cards yet, but I need to get those creative juices flowing about what my Christmas Cards will look like this year. I like to make a few different options and then whatever I like the most is the one I make the most of to send out to friends and family. Here is my first candidate for my Christmas cards this year:
I really like the simplicity of this card and the quick amount of time it took to make it. Having stamps that coordinate with a punch always make things go so much quicker! I chose to make it muted colors with pops of metallic. I think it really makes it look modern. Tell me what you think!
So have you started your Christmas Cards already?
- Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold and Under the Tree DSP
- Ink: Versamark, Gold and Silver Embossing powder
- Stamp Sets: Festival of Trees and Holiday Invitation
- Tools: On Point embossing folder, Corner Rounder punch, Tree punch, Banner Punch, Heat Tool and paper trimmer
- Embellishments: 1/8 inch Silver Ribbon