I am still playing with all my new goodies and trying to come up with fun ideas and ways to use the soon to be revealed Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog goodies. As I mentioned before, I love me some Halloween! I usually send at least 15 Halloween cards out to family members and friends. I think it is possible that if all my nieces and nephews didn’t get one, they would think I am sick! So I am still trying to come up with different creations so each person can get their own unique card. Here is this weeks creation:
What a fun mix of colors and textures. There are many layers to this card but I believe they all pulled together well. This was made using the same set I used in my previous Halloween card – Fall Fest. I decided to draw in my own little face on the ghost because I wanted him to appear to be saying Booooo just the like the sentiment says! Overall this was a very easy card to make, just lots of layers and embellishments to add in.
Hope you are a having a fantastic week and find some time to create today!
- Inks: Stampin’ Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Garden Green
- Stamp sets: Fall Fest (available August 28) and Googly Ghouls for the sentiment
- Paper: Stampin’ Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Basic Black. Patterned paper is non-Stampin’ up and manufacture is unknown.
- Tools: Star Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Chevron Embossing folder, paper trimmer and paper snips
- Embellishments: Stampin’ Up! Basic Metal Buttons, and Smokey Slate 3/4 inch chevron ribbon. Black and orange twine is not from Stampin’ Up!