I am still working on my Graduation cards. I can only do a little crafting at a time because I can’t sit for long these days after sustaining a back injury. Thankfully I was able to get one more card done tonight. This one is for my cousin who graduated from college with a Visual Arts and Media degree so I think my camera theme fits perfect!
Her school colors are Navy and Gold so that is what I used. It is a pretty flashy card, but I think for a graduation that is okay! Lots of fun elements on this one including sequins, gold spritz spray and the fun polariod die cut out in gold foil paper. In the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Pure Gumption stamp set that says, “The Tassel was Worth the Hassel” and stamped a graduation cap next to it. I sure hope she likes it!
- Inks: Night of Navy and Gold spritz
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge and Pure Gumption
- Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White and Gold Foil paper
- Tools: On Film Framelit dies and Corner Rounder
- Embllishments: The Congrats wood veneer is from My Paper Pumpkin kit I received in March. I colored it with a gold color ink I had and then added some sparkle! I also used random sequins from the Gold Sequins trim from Stampin’ Up.