Hey what day is it? HA HA, I know you said hump day!
I hope your week is going smoothly. Since I am a day late in getting this post up I can say mine has been just a tad bumpy. Hopefully as I sail downhill to the weekend, that will all change!
I have another cute valentine card to share today. This one is made with the You plus Me stamp set and the Groovy Love stamp set. Both are perfect for valentines day!
Lots of cute stuff in this card and it was not to challenging to make! The patterned heart paper is part of the Stacked with Love DSP. The little heart punched out in the bottom right corner also has paper from this stack peeking out behind it. The tiny love and the polka dot heart are both from the Groovy Love stamp set. One of my favorite elements to this card is the burlap. Burlap and red always looks so nice together!
I found a few blog challenges out there that fit perfect with my valentine theme so I am entering this over at SUO blog for their current Valentine Wishes challenge and over at Just Us Girls for their Photo Week Challenge # 277.
I am a day late in getting these posted, but here are the Weekly Deals
Hope you find some time to stamp today!
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White and Stacked with Love DSP
- Ink: Blushing Bride and Real Red
- Stamp Sets: You Plus Me, Groovy Love and Gorgeous Grunge
- Embellishments: 1 1/4 inch burlap ribbon
- Tools: Heart Punch,1/2 inch circle punch, Small heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set, hexagon punch to make the banner and a paper trimmer