The end of the week is here and so it my last star themed Christmas card! I hope I have been able to give you lots of inspiration on using stars and other great stampin’ up products to get your Christmas cards ready to go. I saved this card for last because it is my favorite. It was not challenging to make, but it still has some pow:
Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go, don’t you think? For this card I used the Brushed Gold for my card base and then layered it with the Under the Tree Speciality DSP. This paper is very thick and fun to work with. It has many different designs. I have already made a few other projects with this lovely paper. You can see them by clicking here, here and here. It is also great for making boxes and gift items because it is so sturdy. Click here to see a cute little basket I made with the paper. I once again used the Bright and Beautiful stamp set and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, but this time I chose to color in the rhinestone with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Markers. Did you know you could do that? It works great for turning your basic jewels into colored jewels of your choosing.
I hope you have enjoyed my week of Star inspiration for Christmas. Now if you don’t already have your Christmas cards done, you better get to it because it will be here before we know it!!
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler ink, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Versamark and Gold embossing powder
- Paper: Brushed Gold, Under the Tree Speciality DSP and Very Vanilla
- Stamp Sets: Bright and Beautiful and Embellished Events for the sentiment
- Tools: Corner Rounder punch, Heat Gun, Paper Trimmer and Paper Snips
- Embellishments: 1/8 gold Ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewels